To submit an in-custody Request for Warrant Authorization to the Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office, please:
- Prepare a Request for Warrant Authorization packet as one PDF, including:
- Request for Warrant Authorization Packet Cover Sheet
- Request for Warrant Authorization
- Witness list
- Police reports
- SOS record
- To electronically file the Request for Warrant Authorization packet with the Macomb County Prosecutor, click HERE.
- Detectives are encouraged to appear in person to discuss warrant requests, but please electronically submit your request first.
To submit electronic evidence to the Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office:
Are you submitting digital evidence as part of a new warrant request, or is this supplemental evidence on an already-submitted warrant request?
If digital evidence as part of new warrant request:
Please use this cover sheet with your warrant request packets. (Link to MS Word cover sheet attached to SR.).
If part of an already-submitted warrant request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, “Regarding incident #_____, I uploaded the following supplemental evidence to Evidence.com: 911 call, video of ___, etc.”
Please select your police agency: (drop-down)
If anything other than Eastpointe, Shelby Township, Warren) then display:
Follow the Axon Evidence Upload XT instructions HERE.
If Eastpointe Shelby or Warren is selected, then display:
Follow the instructions HERE.